A TOP ADVANCED TRAINING
INSTITUTE IN THE USA!
We specialize in hosting 1 & 2 Day Continuing Ed. Seminars in Permanent Cosmetic Topics and
one to one training for out of state students.
The Lasting Effects Clinic opened 25 years ago, in 1991. A busy, leading East Coast Clinic, this is the home base for our creation-
'Natural Look' Permanent Cosmetics.
Lasting Effects Permanent Cosmetic Institute opened in 2004 as the only, dedicated, East Coast state approved, higher ed. school.
The school closed as a group training facility and now teaches only on an indivdual basis.
'We continue to sponsor Permatasia Advanced Training Conferences.
Founder of Organizations:
1. PC-MEDS (1999) the Permanent Cosmetic Medical, Educational & Development Society & Board Exam.
2. The Permatasia Permmanent Cosmetic Convention (2001)
Legislation and Boards
1. Maryland Cosmetology Board & MD Dept. of Health-- We have worked for years to ensure consumer protection & to help officials understand permanent cosmetic issues so standards can be upheld.
2. Virginia Cosmetology Board- We submitted our recommendation that the Virginia Board establish a seperate, new license for Permanent Cosmetic Technicians & wrote a suggested outline for the new state law. All seven points were all accepted by the board & adopted into Virginia law.
Lasting Effects Permanent Cosmetic Institute
Permanent Cosmetic Education Conferences
One -2- One Permanent Cosmetic Basic Training
This offers attendees the opportunity to learn basic permanent cosmetic principals and procedures. Designed as a professionals course, modeled after traditional allied health protocols for education, previously this is the same content we offered previously in our state approved, higher education school. This approach facilitates gaining the preferred modern techniques for applying the natural looking cosmetics women seek.
This includes eyebrows, eyeliner and lipliner using the most advanced, professionals' equipment!
Course Description: This includes lectures, detailed demonstration, presentations and Hands On Workshop with practice materials.
You will experience an introduction to Permanent Cosmetic Application and basic information on equipment, pigments, skin interaction of needles, processes and procedures for more effective application.
(1) basic equipment and color theory /pigments
(2) basic application techniques for eyebrows and eyeliner on practice materials.
40 Clock hours, 3 days a week over 2-3 weeks.
A limited number of training sessions are available each year.
Cost- $ 6000.00, includes basic equipment package
valued at 600.00
Info on licensing: Virginia is the only state in the mid atlantic with a board license, as Roxanne wrote the suggested license regulations that the Virginia Cosmetolgy Board modeled the regulations after.
Maryland, and Pennsylvania have no license but regulate that cosmetic tattooing may not be applied inside the premises of a licensed salon. Delaware requires a registration license.
Please check with your state health department and state cosmetology boards for current laws in your state.
SCHOOL MAILING ADDRESS:
Lasting Effects PC Institute
22 West Padonia Rd.
Suite C-253 ; Timonium, MD 21093
One to One personal training
by Lasting Effects PC Institute.
Call to ask about the 3 Day Training Course at our clinic or your facility.